(1) The following terms and conditions contain the exclusively between the customer and WeinWerk – represented by RGB Rankinc GmbH owner Katharina Strenski – hereinafter referred to as “WeinWerk” – applicable conditions, if and insofar as these are not modified by individual agreements between the parties. The terms and conditions apply to all legal relationships that are closed in the context of the online shop of WeinWerk on www.weinwerk-klimascout.de. Contracts are made with both private individuals, d. H. Consumers i.S.d. § 13 BGB, as well as with commercial customers, i. Entrepreneurs i.S.d. § 14 BGB – hereinafter jointly referred to as “customers” – completed. WeinWerk does not recognize contradictory or deviating conditions of the customer, unless WeinWerk has previously expressly agreed to their validity.
(2) The customer acknowledges the validity of the present GTC in the context of the order process by clicking on the “I accept your terms and conditions” box and sending the completed order form.
2. Ordering process and conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods on the homepage of WeinWerk does not constitute a binding offer by WeinWerk i.S.d. § 145 BGB, but only a non-binding online catalog. Errors are reserved. Only the order by the customer is a binding offer according to § 145 BGB.
(2) The contract between WeinWerk and the customer about the goods selected by the customer and brought into the shopping cart is concluded by completing the order form provided on the website and sending this form on the final order page by clicking on the “Buy” (binding offer the customer) on the one hand and by the acceptance of this offer by WeinWerk by sending a declaration of acceptance to the e-mail address specified by the customer in the order form and receipt of this declaration in the e-mail account assigned to the address of the customer, on the other hand, but no later than Delivery of the ordered goods. The acceptance by WeinWerk remains reserved.
(3) The automatic order confirmation to the customer after receipt of the order at WeinWerk does not constitute acceptance of the contract offer. The automatic order confirmation contains u. a. the instruction of the consumer about his right of return in text form.
(4) Any input errors when placing the order, the customer can recognize on the final order page and with the help of the change function and by pressing the “back function” of the Internet browser before sending the order at any time correct. The contract is not stored by WeinWerk, the customer can reach these terms and conditions at any time via “Terms and Conditions” from the start page. The customer has the option to print these terms and conditions with the “print function” of the Internet browser or to save the corresponding website locally.
(5) Contracts are concluded exclusively with WeinWerk.
(6) Contract language is German.
3. Code of Conduct
We have submitted to the following codes of conduct:
Our online shop is regularly audited by Trusted Shops to an external institute.
4. Shipping costs
We deliver within Germany free of charge up to the curb, from an order value of 500 euros excluding VAT. We deliver goods only within the EU. For shipping to Denmark, France, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Belgium or Great Britain, we offer a shipping and handling fee for wine cabinets of 69,00 Euro. For a delivery to other foreign countries please contact our customer service. Please note: for deliveries to non-EU countries, for example to Switzerland, additional customs duties, taxes and fees are charged, which are based on the value of the wine cellar.
(1) Decisive are the prices stated at the time of ordering on www.weinwerk-klimascout.de. These prices are ex warehouse WeinWerk and are valid in EURO. These prices are gross prices, ie. H. including the respective, statutory VAT rate and exclusive of any applicable shipping costs. Para. 2.
(2) In addition to the prices quoted WeinWerk Klimascout estimates shipping costs that include packaging, processing and postage. The following conditions apply to shipping within Germany: The delivery to the curb within Germany is free of charge for orders of 500 Euro or more. For orders up to 500 euros, we charge a shipping fee of 6.90 euros. Different conditions apply to shipping abroad, freight charges amounting to € 69.00 will be charged.
(3) The purchase price is due immediately upon acceptance of the order. The customer can make the payment by credit card, prepayment, Paypal or invoice (only in Germany, credit standing provided). Deliveries abroad are made after payment by credit card, advance payment or Paypal.
Payment in advance
When selecting the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
Your credit card will be charged on completion of the order via our payment service provider Mollie.
You pay the invoice amount via the online provider Paypal. You must always be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us (except guest access). You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
6. Delivery, partial delivery, retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made from the WeinWerk warehouse or directly from the manufacturer to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(2) Our aim is to ship the ordered goods as soon as possible after receipt of the order to the customer. Unless specific delivery times are specified or otherwise agreed for individual products on the respective product offer page, delivery will take place within 7-10 working days.
(3) WeinWerk expressly reserves the right to partial deliveries that are reasonable for the customer. There are no additional costs for the customer.
(4) Disposal of the cartons is possible via Resy collection points, which we would like to call you upon request.
(5) The goods remain the property of WeinWerk until full payment by the customer. In commercial transactions, ownership of the purchased item only passes to the customer upon receipt of all payments from the current business relationship.
7. Post boxes
We do not deliver to post boxes
8. Cancellation policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of revocation, you must (WeinWerk, represented by RGB Rankinc GmbH, Lückhoffstraße 30B, 14129 Berlin, Tel: 030 30 60 26 31 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg a with letter or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to WeinWerk, represented by RGB Rankinc GmbH, Lückhoffstraße 30B, 14129 Berlin. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. We bear the cost of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To WeinWerk, c/o RGB
Lückhoffstraße 30B, 14129 Berlin, Tel.: 030 30 60 26 31 or Email
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– name of the consumer (s):
– address of the consumer (s):
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
9. Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such errors as soon as possible to the deliverer and please contact us immediately. The failure to make a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us claim our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
10. Contract Text Storage
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view and download the terms and conditions here on this page. You can see your past orders in our customer login.
11. Contract language
The language available for the contract is German.
12. Protection of minors
Certain items in our range belong exclusively to adults. For these articles, which are specially marked in the product descriptions, we reserve the right to deliver them only to persons of legal age of unlimited legal capacity and to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully. The customer is further obliged to ensure that only he or one of the persons authorized to accept the delivery accepts the delivery of goods.
13. Note according to battery law
Since batteries and rechargeable batteries may be included in our consignments, we are obliged by the Battery Act (BattG) to point out the following: Batteries and rechargeable batteries must not be disposed of with household waste, but you are legally obliged to return used batteries and rechargeable batteries. Used batteries may contain harmful substances which, if not properly stored or disposed of, could damage the environment or your health. But batteries also contain important raw materials such as Iron, zinc, manganese or nickel and can be recycled. You can either return the batteries to us after use or return them in the immediate vicinity (for example, in stores or in municipal collection points or in our dispatch warehouse) free of charge.
The sale in outlets is limited to end users for the usual amounts and such waste batteries that leads the distributor as new batteries in his assortment or led
The crossed-out wheeled bin sign means you must not dispose of batteries and batteries with your household waste. Under this sign you will also find the following symbols with the following meaning:
Pb: Battery contains lead
Cd: battery contains cadmium
Hg: battery contains mercury
14. Take-back obligation of the distributors, we are a pure mail-order company and have no sales areas. Here is an excerpt from the legal text:
(1) Distributors with a sales area of at least 400 square meters for electrical and electronic equipment are obliged to:
when a new EEE is supplied to an end user, a WEEE of the same type of equipment that performs substantially the same functions as the new equipment, at the place of supply or in the immediate vicinity, shall be returned free of charge, and
Old appliances, which are not larger than 25 centimeters in any external dimension, are to be returned free of charge in domestic quantities either in the retail store or in the immediate vicinity; The return must not be tied to the purchase of an electrical or electronic device.
The place of delivery within the meaning of sentence 1 number 1 is also the private household, provided that the delivery takes place there through delivery. When concluding the purchase contract for the new EEE, the end user must inform the distributor of its intention to return a used device when the new device is delivered.
(2) In the case of distribution using means of distance communication, the sales area referred to in paragraph 1 shall be all storage and dispatch areas for electrical and electronic equipment. The return in case of such a distribution is to be ensured by suitable return possibilities within a reasonable distance to the respective end user.
Unbeschadet der Pflichten aus den Absätzen 1 und 2 dürfen
Vertreiber Altgeräte freiwillig unentgeltlich zurücknehmen.
(4) Section 13 (5) sentence 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the withdrawal in accordance with paragraphs 1 to 3. The take-back by the distributors may not take place at collection points or transfer points of the public waste disposal carriers in accordance with § 13 (1). For redemption pursuant to paragraphs 1 to 3, § 14 (2) shall apply mutatis mutandis. At the take-off point, the removal of components from or from old devices is prohibited; this does not apply to the removal of waste batteries and accumulators. If, in the context of a voluntary redemption pursuant to paragraph 3, the distributors offer a private household withdrawal service in addition to the redemption pursuant to subsections (1) and (2), they may demand a fee for them.
(5) If the distributors take back old devices or their components not to the manufacturers, in case of authorization according to § 8 their authorized representatives or the public disposal companies, they are obliged to reuse the old devices or treat them according to § 20 and dispose of them according to § 22 , For the transfer, treatment and disposal of old equipment according to sentence 1, the distributor may not demand payment from private households.
(1) The statutory warranty applies.
(2) The warranty for new goods in business transactions between private individuals is 24 months from the date of purchase.
(3) The warranty in business dealings between merchants is 12 months.
(5) The reversal of the burden of proof after 6 months applies.
16. Platform for Online Dispute Resolution (OS) of the European Commission
(1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform). The platform can be found at:
Our e-mail address is: email@example.com
We are neither committed nor willing to participate in the out-of-court dispute resolution procedure.